When were you founded?
- We were founded on March 30, 1997 on the campus of East Carolina University.
What are your colors?
- Blue, Yellow, and White
What is your sorority symbol?
- Our sorority symbol is the butterfly.
Do I have to be Native American to be a member?
- No. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion or sexual orientation. We only ask that you take an interest in Native American culture.
What is your National Philanthropy?
- Our National Philanthropy is Breast Cancer Awareness and Education.
What is your GPA requirement to join?
- We require an overall GPA of 2.5 to join our sorority.
Do you have a brother fraternity?
- Yes. Our brother fraternity is Epsilon Chi Nu, Inc.
I attend college at East Carolina University, North Carolina State University, or University of North Carolina at Pembroke and I’m interested in joining. Who do I contact?
- East Carolina University
- North Carolina State University
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Or you can contact our Grand Council Advisor of Intake
I’m interested in joining, but am no longer in college. Is there a way for me to join and be involved?
- Yes. Women who have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher, are welcome to join our graduate chapter as long as they did not join a social sorority during their undergraduate career.
There is not a chapter near me. How can I join?
- We are always looking to expand to new Universities and Communities. Contact our Officer of Expansion for more information about starting a chapter.
Have more questions? Contact Us